This AUP governs the use of Liveinhost’s web hosting service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and Liveinhost regarding the interpretation of this AUP, Liveinhost’s interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgement, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding this AUP, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may not publish or transmit via Liveinhost’s service any content that is unlawful (according to the actual’s county/state/country’s law where the data is hosted), or Liveinhost reasonably believes:
- Constitutes child pornography;
- Is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters, high yield investment and pyramid schemes;
- Creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- Infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- Promotes or relates to illegal drugs, illegal gambling, illegal human slavery, illegal organ trafficking or illegal arms trafficking;
- Is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Liveinhost or
- Is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Liveinhost by offended viewers.
Content "published or transmitted" via Liveinhost’s service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by Liveinhost.
High Risk Application:
You may not run TOR Exit Node inside Liveinhost’s network.
Bulk Commercial E-mail:
You must obtain Liveinhost’s advance approval for any bulk commercial e-mail, which will not be given unless you are able to demonstrate all of the following to Liveinhost’s reasonable satisfaction:
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
- Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
- You retain evidence of the recipient’s consent in a form that may be promptly produced on request, and you honor recipient’s and Liveinhost’s requests to produce consent evidence within 48 hours of receipt of the request.
- You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to easily revoke their consent – such as a link to "Unsubscribe" in the body of the e-mail, or instructions to reply with the word “Remove” in the subject line. Revocations of consent must be honored within 48 hours;
- You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner; and
- You must comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
Intelectual Property Rights
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any works that protected by copyright law unless you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to be used in that manner. Liveinhost honors the law that protects copyrighted material, according to the states/country’s law where the data is actually hosted.
United States’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the Liveinhost US network, please send your written notice of copyright infringement to email@example.com
Your notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Liveinhost to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Liveinhost to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Liveinhost and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Liveinhost’s network.
- Use of Liveinhost’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Liveinhost’s other customers use of the network.
Resources Usage Abuse
Exclusively for Cloud VPS services (does not includes Smart Server or Bare Metal Dedicated Server services), customers are prohibited from excessive consumption of CPU time and Disk I/O. Excessive CPU usage will results in CPU throttling, Disk I/O abuse will cause service suspension or termination. Liveinhost, at it’s sole discretion, will have the final say as to what is considered 'excessive'.
Liveinhost is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Liveinhost network. Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Liveinhost reserves the right to change this AUP at any time. Changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting on-line at this location. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this site and this AUP periodically and to be aware of any modifications.