This policy explains how to use the hosting services at Liveinhost Web Services. We will suspend or even terminate your account if we found that you are violating this policy. Please contact the sales/support team if you need any further clarifications. Contact address email@example.com.
Policy for hosting data in Liveinhost servers
You are not allowed to host any contents that are unlawful and that may be related to below listed details;
- 1) You are prevented from hosting child pornography.
- 2) Data that is a risk to any person’s security or health, that may compromises the national security, or interferes with an ongoing criminal investigation by any law enforcement agencies.
- 3) That affects on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property rights.
- 4) That is related to illegal drugs, gambling, human slavery, organ trafficking or illegal arms trafficking and other such activities.
- 5) That is illegal or solicits conduct under laws applicable to yourself in which ever country you are from or to the Liveinhost itself.
- 6) That is considered to be malicious, fraudulent, or that may result in retaliation against Liveinhost by any possible offended person any where in this planet.
Application that is prohibited strightly
You cannot run mining applications.
Sending Mass or Build Emails
You are not allowed to send newsletters or build emails from the Liveinhost servers. In case you need to use the mass email services then you will have to take special permissions from the Support Managers. You need to open sale/support tickets to communicate with Support Managers.
Hosting Unsolicited E-mails
You are not permitted to send unsolicited e-mails to the internet using the Liveihost server, either in bulk or single emails any to other internet user who don't wish to receive it.
Intellectual Property Rights
You are not allowed to publish, distribute, or copy data or works that are protected by copyright law. However, you can host such contents only if you get the permission from the owner of the copyright contents. Liveinhost respect the law that protects copyright contents as per the law of the respective state/country.
DMCA Act - Digital Millennium Copyright Act
In case you found that someone else is using your copyright contents at Liveinhost network then please contact us using a written notice of copyright infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure that your complaint includes the following details;
- 1) It must contain a physical/electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- 2) More details if there is any, of the copyrighted contents that claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted words are present then a representative list of such works at that site shall be presented.
- 3) Provide as much informations sufficiently needed to permit Liveinhost to locate and isolate materials.
- 4) Provide communication information so that a Liveinhost staff can contact you for further clarifications/verifications. You may also provide information like the contact address, telephone or mobile number and a valid e-mail address.
- 5) Must contain statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of contents in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner or the law.
- 6) Must contain statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Other Internet Abuse And Malicious Activities
You are not allowed to engage in any sort of illegal or abusive activities which includes the following;
- 1) Use of unauthorised data in Liveinhost servers. It is prohibited to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Liveinhost servers or the network or to breach security or authentication measures including those belonging other Liveihost customers.
- 2) You are not allowed to monitor or scan the server and its network using any third party applications without the permission of a Liveinhost server manager.
- 3) You should not host any services or applications that are used deliberately for malicious activities like server resource limitations, e-mail attacks, flooding the server ports, to overload the server and broadcast attacks towards other remote servers and networks.
- 4) You are strictly not allowed to run port scanning applications.
- 5) You are also prevented from forging of any TCP-IP packet headers or any part of the header information.
- 6) You are prevented to do any conduct which results in retaliation against Liveinhost’s network.
- 7) Also, you are prevented to use Liveinhost’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with any other Liveinhost’s customers.
High Resource Usages And Abuse Activities
This is for OpenVZ VPS hosting services. These services which does not includes Smart Server or Bare Metal Dedicated Servers. All customers are prohibited from excessive consumption of CPU time and Disk I/O. Excessive CPU usage will results in CPU throttling, Disk I/O abuse will cause service suspension or termination of their respective services. Liveinhost, at it’s sole discretion, will have the final say as to what is considered 'excessive' and to take action.
Liveinhost is under no duty, and does not by this policy undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customer activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Liveinhost network. All the inquiries regarding this policy shall be directed to email@example.com
Liveinhost reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Kindly be aware that any modifications to this policy shall be effective immediately upon posting live at this location. You acknowledge and agrees that it is your responsibility to review this page and this policy periodically so to be aware of any modifications.